Friday, June 26, 2009

How handsome I've become

I recently decided to enter a photography contest online. One of the requirements was to provide a photo of myself taken by someone else. Hence the shot you see here, taken by my son.

It's astounding how much I haven't aged. I looked like this in grade school. Just like a fine wine, better with age unless you leave it uncorked and then it just turns into vinegar. The blind pimple on the tip of my nose was luckily just blossoming when the photo was taken so you can get that rich sense of color that is so perfectly captured by the Canon 5D MK II. This way, even though I'm not much of a drinker, I can have that "Fieldsian" Rosacea like glow to my proboscis. Perfect!


Oh and the contest? Not even a mention. I was beaten by a girl who had been knocked to the ground by the photographer who then snapped her photo as she lay stunned on the grass see;

(http://www.flickr.com/photos/tdn9/3644491203/)

Personally, I think he photoshopped her eyes open as she is clearly unconscious.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home