Thursday, July 02, 2009

Just to Clarify Something

You know, I'm not always angry or ranting. Sometimes I'm just disgusted. But it's easy to be that way when the country is being run by imbeciles, thieves, charlatans, prostitutes, johns, drug dealers, whore mongers and wife beaters. You can't send your kid to a parochial school for fear than they'll be molested by "MEN OF GOD". Public schools are run by illiterates (and crooks). Car dealers have ALWAYS been crooked, Banks are making car dealers look legit, Oil is treated as if it's some kind of rare commodity rather than the overwhelmingly abundant resource that it really is. (Seriously, this planet is DROWNING IN OIL, that's another story though).

So you'll forgive me if I don't buy into the "Everything is Beautiful" song lyrics. Maybe I'll post a photo of me smiling.

That should scare the children...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home